channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Monday, December 27, 2004

Funny How Miracles Work

Mindlessly leaving a wallet behind in a cab takes a serious miracle to ever have it back, especially when I don’t even know the identity of the cab or the driver. (Yes, my stupidity can get that acute sometimes!)

As the world has gone from mad to madder, so are its people, it’s far better to keep any expectations as low as (in this case) to ever see my left behind wallet again. Even if it’s eventually back to me, I don't count on ever having everything in its place before I left it. So for my own good, I just let it go! Some things are meant to be gone, anyway!

When I have let that wallet and its bits and pieces go, but then I have everything back, there must be some miracle work. But why the excitement is gone when the thing I really want finally comes true? It’s like eating cold food, no matter how good the food is.

So it’s true they say that things happen when you least expect them to. Or it happens when you don’t want them to happen anymore. Funny!

Like when how badly I wanted to live till the day my ex begged me to get back with him. But it never happened when I was still burning in scorn. Now that I’ve been officially over him, I didn’t even get excited when he started contacting me and saying sweet nothings to me again. (men!) I even didn’t care if he’s gonna ask me to get back together.

Yes, the more and more I see things just have a way of happening. I knew I wasn’t given what I really wanted when I still badly wanted it, because that way I could be really bigheaded. I would think I could rule the world because I can control things the way I want them to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT