channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I once read in an Oka Rusmini novel that the sweat of lower class men's is arousing. That very statement, of course, puzzled me.

It's not that higher class men don't smell. There are, in fact, some who do - though they have all the privilege to afford expensive deos. Let alone purchasing expensive perfumes at duty free shops of international airports all over the world. It seems they're just too stupid to brush up as well as put universal knowledge on body hygiene into practice. But by far, none of sweat - innocently concentrated in the under arm areas - of those I bumped into in public places: from those clad in Armani in a fancy restaurant to those clad in worn, torn, dirty T-shirt holding a bowl and asking people for money I've ever found arousing. No. Never!

This morning I was just trying to concentrate on finishing a long pending article, while 2 mechanic guys who were apparently bestowed with not so good smell fixing my next cubicle colleague's computer. Gosh, their body odor was hideous that earlier I had to go somewhere where the odor particles weren't scattered around the air I breathed!

Bless the souls of those who invented deo and those who kept improving it! As well as bless the souls of those who know what body hygiene is all about!

Note: No wonder Nirvana wrote a hit song Smells Like Teen Spirit. Affirmed by a friend's sex story I've been told recently, teens do smell. Again, it has nothing to do with social hierarchy. It's the crazy hormones just got started active. And maybe limited allowance to buy deo, if not being clueless about body hygiene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT