channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Killer Heels

Heels kill! Not only for the person wearing the shoes equipped with Earth-poking spears, but also for any living creatures around the person concerned. And does anyone know the fact that the majority of sexy stilettos and high heels have very smooth and slippery soles? Go ahead wear those killer shoes to work on a public transport if you love the thrill of danger. Danger of falling flat on your butt or getting stiffness in lower legs, ankles and feet that can easily cripple them (temporarily or even, permanently).

I took the bus to work this morning. And since no driver in this whole wide nation has a proper license (including myself), it explains why they can't even hit the brake properly under a normal circumstance, that each time they have to cause the passengers got all shook up, ranging from mild to 5 on a richter scale.

There was a woman in a neat business attire and a stiletto about to get off the bus. The driver stepped wildly on the brake that she had to trip and almost fall on her arse because her evil-invented shoes didn't support her body well. When she tried to hold on to any handle within her reach, her heel crushed my exposed toe. I screamed and cursed so hard over my smashed toe that other passengers could only give me simpathetic looks.

I plan to sue stiletto manufacturers, especially the world's renowed stiletto designer, The One And Only Manolo Blahnik. My injured toe needs justice it so deserves. Do design something without heels and less than US$ 450 a pair, will you Mr Blahnik, then I'll forgive that woman's deed - though her shoes aren't your label. (I don't think she can't afford your shoes) No humankind can ever afford to buy your shoes. No one can, other than the filthy rich or world class celebrities.

Stilettos give a much sexier walk? I don't think so. My bleeding and swollen toe doesn't think so. And surely neither does she - that woman stepped on my toe. Afterall ... stiletto to work? Oh woman, come on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT