channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Monday, March 21, 2005

Sperm For Sale

A fortune reading done by a pencil hung with a piece of hair says I will have 2 girls. A friend introducing me to an exceptional method of kin forecast told me it's been successfully tried and tested with precise results. I don't believe in many things anymore, but at least it made me feel good. Cause it gave me wishful thinking that I'm not gonna die alone without any heirs to inherit my stored wealth in the forms of extensive collections of books, DVDs, CDs, bags, shoes, clothes, cards and letters ever sent by nears and dears during my first 15 years of life. If they ever want to be a songwriter or a poet, those cards and letters written with intense estrogen driven emotions would be good resources of inspiration.

I got myself read for 3 times and each time it told me 2 girls. Anyways, I've always wanted boys. But girls are fine by me. In fact, it's far better because speaking of heirs, they would love to have all my clothing and accesories items mostly bought during emotional chaos. Having girls, I can tell them everything my parents never did during those tough, growing up years as a girl. That way, when reality bites them really hard, especially at times when love is wilder than the wind, my girls won't have to ponder: "Why couldn't mother have prepared me for this?" I will tell them the truth, all truth, nothing but the truth about the delusional sides of fairy tales, miracles, and Santa Claus. Maybe if they can accept that life is gonna be hard since very early age, they would be more appreciative of every little good thing happens to them.

I want my girls right away. I think I should start venturing the streets asking if there's any fine gentlemen want to have 2 girls with me. Well, one is still okay, though. I can find another man to have my second girl with. As long as his personal and family medical history is clean, so are tests certifying him free from genetic and infectious diseases. No, no, don't get me wrong. I won't ask the man to bear all the responsibilities of having babies together. No. It's simply leaving his normally wasted 20 millions/ml sperm and he can walk on by.

We can have a quick sex in some pub's toilet or a sleazy love hotel. The willing man can also masturbate then freeze their semen at 200 degrees below zero in liquid nitrogen. The choice is freely his. If he chooses the latter, I'll gladly provide the erotic materials upon any sexual preferences and fetishes desired to get the seeds ecstatically discharged.

Sperm donor urgently needed. Those with excellent gene pools are encouraged to apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT