channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Romancing Paris

When Gwyneth Paltrow was 10, her father took her on a father-daughter trip to France telling her, "I wanted you to see Paris for the first time with a man who will always love you."

(sobbing)

I didn't only sob at that piece of wisdom, for I also worshipped and converted it into my spiritual belief. I don't believe in many things now, but I do believe how tears must have been welled up in Ms Gwyneth "Lucky Bitch" Paltrow's eyes when her father told her that. Having gone to beautiful, new places with people who then only left a bad taste in my mouth, I truly think it's best to go to breathtakingly beautiful places for the first time with those who will always love you, or at least relatively have smaller chances of ever hurting you. Like bestfriends or parents.

First impressions are the most lasting after all.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT