channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Is The Water Fine

He: Tears are welling up in my eyes now - I am not kidding - because I am so damn thankful I am blessed to have met you.

I: Medic!!! Call the ambulance, I urgently need a CPR now! And maybe heart pumping devices as well!
(throws a cheap joke to mask insecurities)

He: The very thought of meeting up with you gives me the shivers, the thought of looking at you humbles me, the thought of touching you makes me break into sweat, the thought of kissing you will send me to heaven, the thought of tasting you makes me faint. Let alone the thought of being one with you. I dont think I can get that far being conscious. Baby, I am deeply in love with you.

I: So how's that out of town trip last weekend?
(voice trembles, lips shake)

He: I am sorry for the hurt you have been through. That it has made me hurt too. I wish I could turn back time for you sou you never got hurt.

I: You stayed over for the whole weekend, right?
(forces a nervous smile)

He: Just give me your hand and I will lead.

I: I'm shit scared.
(gets frustrated)

He: Just give me your hand.

I: What would you do with it?
(reluctanly offers a hand)

He: I have your hands, baby, and it's going to be gently stroked and looked after.

I: ...

Seriously, is the water fine now? No barbaric piranhas, no giant vicious anacondas, no brutal jaws, no poisonous sea snakes, no scary creatures beneath waiting for a big feast on my flesh?

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Eko Widyasmoro said...

reading your post, i can't help but picturing a timid little girl gingerly testing the water with her toes..

but seriously, even that little girl can kick the shit out of scary water-monsters any day of the week..

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lorena said...

i agree with above. i think you can face love, absorb it and it will leave you breathless & who knows what the future will hold but you have to take risks!! all the best girl :)

very sweet moment you painted here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT