channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Monday, January 24, 2005

Ripping Off A Band Aid

It hurts, indeed! But sometimes it needs to be done before the wound gets even worse. Before the bleeding wound takes eternity to get dried.

While doing it, hold on to somebody's trusting hands, think of the next best things to be when the wound finally heals, think of that harbor you're finally gonna manage to stop with all the wounds leaving marks on your skin after suviving from the cruel, ever changing seas. Yes, think of a happy ending!

My band aid has been ripped off now. My wound is bleeding, open and exposed. But funny, while licking it, I'm not really sure anymore if that's what should've been done. I guess that's what always happens after each band aid has just been ripped off, isn't that?

No, just hold on to somebody's trusting hands, think of the next best things to be when the wound heals, think of that harbor I'm finally gonna manage to stop with all the wounds leaving marks on my skin after suviving from the cruel, ever changing seas. Yes, think of a happy ending!

And ... don't bother to bring extra band aids next time! That's the consequence if somebody bruises easily, somebody like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT