channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Monday, May 30, 2005

A Stolen Kiss From The Past

Out of floating in euphoric mid-air of watching 2 good French movies and trying to practise my newly learned French, at almost midnight I texted an old friend from college who does speak the language.

I told him I didn't see him at Le Festival du Cinema Francais that day, while I had usually bumped into him at such event. Then I asked if he's interested in seeing other films the next day with me. After a few times opening my French books for the correct verb conjugations to be able to exchange texts in French, he finally pronounced a yes.

He and I have always been more than just classmates in Spanish class back then, I guess. I didn't exactly remember how or why he started to flirt with me, but I actually enjoyed every ride home with him or those times we escaped somewhere when he successfully got me into skipping the afternoon class. Soon it all boiled down to other rendezvous, almost on weekly basis, including steamy sessions of making out in his car.

He's a lot of fun, while I've always been a fucked up girl with a bunch of psychological issues. I think I somehow hurt him by saying I wasn't interested in having a relationship with him but I didn't mind making out in the car once in a while. I know, such a slut I was! After that declaration of prostitution, we didn't see each other much anymore. What's left from those hours spent in his car was several flirtatious texts per year or a sudden phone call in New Year's Eve when I was busy making out with someone else. That was it.

So yesterday was the first time we spent time alone again after a million years. The small chairs in the theater couldn't prevent me much from feeling his warm skin on my bare right upper arm or his warm breath on my earlobe whenever he passed comments on whatever he saw on the screen. I was almost sure I could feel my nipples erect and poke through my sheer T-shirt.

When the first movie ended, we headed for a nearby food joint to meet a friend who I was going to see the next movie with. On the way, he told me that he needed to go to his car to fix the bent front tires of improper parking from running late to see an old stock. Instead of going ahead to the cafe to see my friend, I walked him to his car - still the same, old car we did all our double X-rated scenes in.

He told me to hop in the car which I did without any hesitation, while he put the ignition key to move the tires. As we both sat quietly in the car, we couldn't help being nostalgic. He teasingly asked me if I still remembered everything ever happened in that very car, which automatically burst loud, nervous laughter from my mouth. When I was still busy looking around the car as trying to bring back all the carnal scenes in my head, his suddenly manuevered to mine and landed a rough kiss on my lips. I didn't see it coming, so it was deadly startled the hell out of me, that my instincts made me push his head and resist his kiss. He then held my face so he could plant his lips on mine properly but I kept on struggling. And when he finally moved his head away, I just wished he wouldn't give in so easily and kept kissing my hungry lips more against my will. (I guess rape scene has always been my fantasy!) While he was still breathing heavily, he grinned and said: "For the old time's sake!"

Damn!

We ended the day with a promise to see each other again next weekend for a drink. When I teased him if he was going to try to make me drunk so he could steal another kiss, he just laughed. But I could somehow trace a hope to re-enact our long forgotten lusty episode. Or was it just me?

Anyway, since so horny am I, next week it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT