channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Meaningless Things People Do

A text I found in my silent-mode cellphone when my thumb was about to press 'general' mode button at around 9 this morning: "Guten morgen, Frau Ivana Humpalot..."

It was sent at 7:07:10 AM from the last person on my mind I ever expected to say such thing to me. For a moment I was overwhelmed.

What's with people sending lovely texts at odd hours? Why? What's the objective? Was he so horny in the morning that all he could think of was inserting himself into me? C'est impossible! Was he twisted and turned from thinking of me the whole night that all he wanted to do first thing in the morning was reach out to me through a text? That's even more impossible! Did I remind him of Kristen Johnston, who plays the Russian babe, Ivana Humpalot in the movie Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me? I think not. Did he look at a fat bear on his cereal box when having breakfast that he just realized it looked exactly like me? That's the only thing possible.

However, the early morning text cracked a smile on my lipglossed lips, though not for long, cause I know how meaningless it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT