channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Perfect World

Wherever I go, the world seems to scream at my face how I should've lived my life.

In a perfect world, I'm that mother of 4 children I saw at Asian Civilizations Museum in Singapore, who patiently explained every bits and pieces being displayed to her geeky children in a Friday afternoon.

In a perfect world, he would make good use of his gold Durex with me. And while doing that - were we that lucky being filmed by the ghost of Hitchcock - the camera would roll to shoot one door being opened after another, just like a scene in Spellbound.

But I was just that girl holding back the tears while looking at the mother of 4 walking around the entire museum. The same silent tears I held when reading a certain text: "Btw, made good use of my gold Durex last night."

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Lorena said...

i don't know what a gold durex is?

reading this reminds me of how i feel sometimes. now i see why were blog friends :)

perfect is overrated!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Indiaphile said...

Wildly guessing, he might mean Featherlite Durex whose box has yellowish gold color.

I can't agree more with you on how overrated perfect is. I guess we have to gulp down the fact that
disappointments have become a normal part in adult life.

I want my mommy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT