channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Friday, October 14, 2005

Adrian and Julian

I did and still do have stories with men named Adrian and Julian : 2 names I've always adored ever since I could remember (maybe since those good, old days back in highschool when I wrote erotic stories in class to cater the whole class' needs of sexual fantasy, that I had to constantly find suitable names for my corny, sex-starving characters)

But never have I thought of crossing paths with the actual persons bearing the much-adored names. Adrian was my first love back in junior high school who is now married to a C-grade actrees in the form of a typical woman often seen at high-end shopping malls in Jakarta - slim, long hair, stupid looking and wears too much make up - with one daughter. While Julian is ... trying to change my mind that being a lesbian isn't that great.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwaaaiiittt....!!! don't delete this! i'm not one of those annoying "anonymous"... :D

"Adrian" and "Julian" to you are probably in a similar effect that a name of "Dhenok" has caused me...

I'm not worshipping names or something, but my mind always goes wild everytime I meet someone with a name of "Dhenok"!

Thank God that not so many girls carrying that name anymore! hehehehe...

I guess it is all related to the past -conciously or not- experiences we had before. Our first impression of a certain name...

"Dhenok" to me bring happiness, unconditional kind of love, ultimate sex experience and fantasy, and most important thing is: peace.

Keep on writing!
LBXV

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Indiaphile said...

Dhenok! It reminds me of a girl once worshipped by a friend.

I agree with you, dear LBVX, whoever you are. A certain name arouses a certain conscious or unconscious memory of something.

Ultimate sex experience?! I want my Dhenok!;-) Hope you've found yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT