channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What L*v* Can Do

It was almost midnight. After spending 15-minute phone chat, a few seconds later, there came a text from the person I just talked with. It said a mere one sentence consisting of 3 words: "I l*v* you".

I don't remember anymore when the last time I reacted positively upon the vulnerable declaration. Apart from it sincerely coming from the heart or being clouded with a certain motive. To get a mutiple entry visa into my pants, for example.

I didn't know what to reply, as I couldn't reply "thank you" nor "no problem, mate!". Perhaps certain texts are best left unreplied. But what if he actually needed a reply, like when someone sent such a text as: "Would you grab a cup of coffee tonight?" or "Have you checked out the sale at Zara?" Now that would be rude if I just ignored it.

Therefore, out of courtesy I texted him back: "*nervously biting my nails*, which should definitely be my response, should he dare to pop it right in front of my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT