channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered

Just heard a piece of shocking news last night. The guy I had a major crush on back in college(and actually still did before hearing the news) is a GAY. No, it's not that I have something against homosexuality. No! But why, oh why, Lord, this one?! And why I just found out about it last night?! Why??!!!

(Of course! I should've known it when he told me about the Queer Film Festival, in which he became a member of the board committee! How stupid of me!)

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger marianne said...

gawd. i think i know you talked about.
surely every girl has had a crush on HIM.
and psst, do you know who his current boyfriend is? ;)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Indiaphile said...

Yes, I think you DO know him. You went to the same faculty, though I don't know if he joined the same program you took.

He's an amazing writer! The words he chooses for his writings amaze me always. I fell straightly in love when he had his turns to present Jonathan Larson's "Rent" and Tony Kusher's "Angels in America" in our Contemporary American Drama class. Of course those he presented were gay plays! I was just too stupid to read between the lines at that time.

Yes, I know his current boyfriend. He's quite famous, isn't he? Even I know his ex too! Gosh! Why him??!! Did you have a crush on him too?:D Guess I'll hang out with him this weekend, for he hangs out with friends too lately! Maybe hanging out more with him would finally make it easier for me to accept the truth. The bitter truth, indeed!:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT