channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Monday, January 31, 2005

Collaborate to Evaporate

Help!!! I smelled his cologne lingering on the blouse I wanted to wear to work today. I could smell that arousing scent of Dior's Higher when I slid the blouse from my head, down to my face, neck, both arms and then finally my entire torso. For a while I was dumbfounded. I don't know why his smell still lingered there, though I did wear that blouse the last time I was with him. I don't even remember we cuddled that much when I was wearing the blouse. No, I don't think so. Even if we did cuddle, we both were in our birthday suits. Was it only my nostrils played a trick on me?

Oh my, how I still miss him! Nothing has ever made me feel good and content so far, even though I just had one-of-the-kind weekend completed with a long, superb Sunday brunch with free flow of champagne at a fancy place (it's the only Italian resto joint I know serving sushi and sashimi!) with an old, cherished friend.

Today I sprayed the parfume he gave me. The Chinese believe that it's forbidden to give your lover a parfume, for your love will evaporate - like the nature of parfume itself. While pressing the sprayer, I silently vow my feelings for him to evaporate. Please, air, collaborate with me this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT