channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Friday, February 04, 2005

A Conversation At A Bachelor Party

This conversation was taken place at a small pub during a special friend's bachelor party two nights ago.

Keke : So how's love life?
I : (laughs uncontrollably ) As always, sucks!
Keke : (laughs too) You never change. Everytime I ask you about THAT department, you still give me the same answer as nine years ago!
I : That's me ... never lucky in love! (smiles bitterly)
Keke : So you just broke up again? When?
I : Yes, 2 weeks ago
Keke : This time with someone in the same country code, or ...
I : Different country code, of course!
Keke : (sighs) No wonder! How old is he?
I : Thirtyfuckingseven
Keke : (laughs) Then it's a good thing that you broke up! In 3 years he'll be sexually disabled ... err, I mean impotent!
I : (laughs too) I think you're right! Even now he couldn't live up to my standards!

I did feel better after the conversation. Thanks, Ke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT