channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My Next-Spring-Heart Scenario

I've always wanted to write a screenplay for a movie. And since my imagination is fond of working overtime, I've been making up a scenario of self finally meeting someone new. Someone who’ll inject poison of Cupid’s deadly arrow once again into my story full of bitter endings after sweet beginnings.

Just to amuse myself. Just to woo my achy breaky heart.

OK, so I've to create the leading man for my story board. I don't want someone too good looking this time, like all the men I managed to label ‘the past’. As one of my best friends said: "Find someone who can make you laugh. That quality is far more important in a long run!", so this guy has to posses good, sensible sense of humor. Sarcastic-sometimes-goofy jokes are fine by me, as long as no jokes about him sleeping with others in front of my face again and again.

Right. So he's not gonna be too breathtakingly gorgeous, but owning a breathtaking smile is a must. That effortless, sincere smile which I’ll consider a little gift I could be getting every single day. And I like glasses on men. So with glasses he is. To frame his beautiful whatever color eyes. The eyes whose glistening pools are such an alluring life force whenever I gaze at them.

He makes me feel at all time comfy-home-at-last kind of feeling, even though during fights, arguments, and those days of bad sex. He finds Stanley Kubrick (at least Kill Bill) brilliant, foreign movies (with subtitles) challenging, walking hand in hand far more intimate than having sex, staying in bed all day as much fun as going on a roller coaster ride, going to Starbucks for a morning chat at 3 AM more romantic than dining a deux at William Kafe Artistik after having to reserve a week in prior, and sending flowers with lousy, corny self-made handwritten poems out of not even real occasions (eg. Vegetable Haters' Day, Stawberry Condom Lovers' Day, Dogs' Ear Biters' Day (I do bite my dogs' ears:D), Victoria's Secret Worshippers' Day, etc) amusing and worth doing.

This time, he takes good care of my fragile heart very carefully. And I'm gonna be able to tell it by his goodwill of replying each and every text I send. He'll always text me back - though not always immediately - even if I only say: 'can't sleep!' or something stupid like: 'I don't think fish sleep'.

Until then, I guess I'll just sit around and wait for that first ray of spring lights up my fractured heart once again. Big 'amen' to that!

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger marianne said...

dear fellow heartbroken writer,
where the fuck have i been?? your blog amused me more than any other blogs i've visited, well, excluding his and mine, of course..
and then again, his blog only managed to cause a deeper pain, so i don't think 'amused' is the right word for it.

WELL DONE, CHIKIDIDU.
your writings left me gasping for air, and in no time soon, we'd make those god-awful chicklits and teenlits books gone from gramedia.
*sigh* of course, that's merely a dream... but a girl can always dream, right?

and on a heavier note, MY guy wears glasses, has THAT smile, accepts stupid texts and REPLIES WITH them as well, is eloquent, and has that teeny sarcasm which should grow better once he let me sink into his mind.
ha.
so there...
i found the guy.. but alas, he has his eyes for somebody else.

DARN, CHIKIDIDU.
when is this heart gonna heal???

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne darling,

I changed my mind. Let's not heal this broken heart! Let it be our ticket to win a Pulitzer, or at least sell our stories to Warners or Universal to put into screen with A-list actresses starring as us! Hahaha! Yes, girls like ourselves can only dream and dream and dream. Besides I don't think the Pulitzer Prize committee or Hollywood producers would ever read our shattered heart and dreams craps! Or would they? (Damn, I wish our country were colonialized by the British, instead of by the stupid Dutch, so that I can submit my stuff for the Booker Prize! Yeah, right!!!)

Thank you, Marianne, for all your praises! Your writing pieces are moving and touching me too in many ways. You're right, brokenhearted writers should unite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT