channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

To Go Or Not To Go, That's The Question

My closest friends had been arranging a holiday together with their boyfriends. They wanted me to come along with them because they said they wanted to cheer my brokenheart up. (Yeah right, by making me feel like a loser!)

So there would be 3 couples. If I decided to come along, it would be 7 of us - with me as the only one without love in the air. I had refused it actually, but they insisted on cancelling the trip if I didn't go. They had even changed the route for me, just to make me wanna go. Previously it was Bandung, then it was changed into Bogor. Previously it's planned to stay over in Bogor, but then it's decided we would go back to Jakarta at the end of the day ... because of me. Some kind of bitch I was, I know!

They would hate me if I didn't go, but if I did, I would hate myself. Was it stupid to feel the way I imagined I would feel? But then I called up another 2 single-with-nobody friends to join us. Even though the 9 of us had to squeeze ourselves in a Kijang on a one-day trip to Bogor, but it was much more fun. And I felt less like a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT