channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Friday, June 03, 2005

Oblivion

You'll know you've got over your exes when you've forgotten their last names.

I was about to send P an e-birthday card, but I completely forgot his last name. And since his email address is composed from his full name at so and so dot com, the fact that I've deleted every bits and pieces related to him when I was in a serious recovery program made me have to drop the noble intention. Well, probably it's not a good idea either to send him a card when I've tried so hard to get him off my little universe and finally succeeded.

Another test to find out if you're really meant to be with the man you're with at the moment is by trying to attach his surname after your first name. If it sounds lousy or just doesn't sound right, then probably you're not gonna end up with him. It's been tried and tested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT