channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Regrets For Not Watching "About A Boy" A Long Time Ago

I watched About A Boy last night to get me sleep. It tells about Will (Hugh Grant), a 38-year-old Londoner who loves dating all variety of women for uncomplicated sex and is fixed about not getting too attached to them, for he believes in the antithesis of "no man's an island" - all men are indeed islands.

All through the movie, I seemed like seeing J's life being put on my TV monitor. Damn! I should've watched that movie a long time ago, so when I met him, I wouldn't have fallen into any of his bullshit. (I wasn't in the least interest in watching the movie when it's first released because I never liked Hugh Grant and his stupid British accent. I normally adore British accent, but coming from him, it doesn't sound cute at all to my ears! But OK, I guess from now on, I shouldn't build any resentment toward any movie stars, so that it won't keep me from watching their movies)

J, if you read this, here's a piece of advice: date single moms. They are the best choice you can get for easy liaisons: they're appreciative, and yet commitment free. Sex will also be good with them, for they have been lonely and abandoned their sexual needs. Not to mention, when you're tired of them, breaking up will be easy. In fact, they'll the one who break up with you first out of guilt of neglecting their child(ren).

Anyway, I'm not a good a storyteller, just go watch About A Boy. It's your whole life in it! (and mine also as one of the extras!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT