channelling my ever-grotesque rage

Friday, February 11, 2005

Cold, Cold Heart

I might have done something awfully, dreadfully, incredibly terrible in my past lives that now it has come the time for my Karma. So from now on, I've decided to give up my right to be happy when it comes to romance. With all the experiences I've had, it's just plain to see that the universe has been trying to tell me that I don't deserve uplifting and lasting romance in this life time. Because it's payback time.

And I don't think such happiness exists either. Even if it does, I don't want it anymore. I'm worn out emotionally and physicially now. All I want is to have a tearless story. I don't care if it's less interesting or too drop-dead boring or nothing to write home about. As long as no more heartaches. No more chest pains. No more heart twitches stimulated by seeing or smelling or reminiscing certain things. It's just ridiculous!

I've chosen to have a cold, cold heart. It would grow so cold that even the hottest sun or fire would be no way to melt it. I can live with that.

So be it. I'll wait, but make it fucking quick, please! I can't stand the pain anymore!

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Eko Widyasmoro said...

A scene from The Fight Club. edward norton was whining to brad pitt about the former's blown up condo.
Pitt: Could be worse, you know. A woman can cut your penis and throw it out of the window.
Norton: Yeah, there's always that.

anyway, drink a nice cup of coffee. perhaps that and a shitload of luck will help..

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Indiaphile said...

Thank you, Eko, for the little advice. It's just one of those rainy days when the lights suddenly out and I was freaked out of the possibility of staying alone in a dark house full of empty rooms. Of course I can always grab a flashlight, light a candle, or just go outside dancing in the rain. Make the best of it. Btw, are you of one the members of IKMI fellowship?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Eko Widyasmoro said...

since i have no idea what IKMI is, i guess it's pretty safe to say that no, i'm not a member :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT